Ever had a motor that was too noisy it scared all the fish away? Or a motor that got stuck on heavy vegetation? If you have and you’re looking for a trolling motor that will provide you with power and convenience, consider the Minn Kota Endura C2 50 Freshwater Transom Mount Trolling Motor.
It’s a trolling motor that’s good for small to medium-sized boats and has a telescoping handle, a quiet motor, 8 different speeds, and much more. Experienced anglers would want to consider using this motor especially if they can relate to the two questions above.
- Anglers of all kinds beginners or more experienced anglers will greatly appreciate this product
- Fishing lovers on a budget but also want a quality trolling motor
- Boat owners who trust in the quality of Minn Kota motors
- Young people with small to medium boats
- Fisherman who want a quiet motor
Let’s Take A Look At This Product Features:
2. Benefits Of 6-Inch Telescoping Handle: Comfortable steering because of its telescoping handle. The handle isn’t bulky or slippery so you can steer confidently to the spot where you are going to. The telescoping feature allows you to steer without worrying about restrictions on the direction of the boat.
3. Benefits Of 12-Volt Freshwater Transom-Mounted Trolling Motor With a Thrust Level Of 50: Motor can weed through heavy vegetation with its weedless wedge propeller. With this feature, bodies of water with heavy vegetation won’t be a problem on your propellers. The propeller can gracefully pass through vegetation without being caught up into it.
4. Benefits Of 5 Forward Speeds And 3 Reverse Speeds: Adjustable speeds to suit your purposes. The forward speed can go up to 4 mph depending on the size of your boat. This allows you to cover enough area with ease and with the right speed to do so.
- Motor is quiet but powerful that won t scare away fish and can last up to 4 hours.
- Motor can weed through heavy vegetation easily with its weedless wedge propeller.
- Easy and comfortable steering with its telescoping handle.
- Good range of speeds with its 5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds.
- Experiences buying online shows that the product deteriorates more quickly.
- Other times, some mishaps during shipping happen.
Click Here To See Specifications, Customer Reviews and Rating
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
Q: Is it pre-assembled?
A: Yes, it comes completely assembled by the manufacturer.
Q: What is the maximum forward speed of a boat using this motor?
A: Since this motor is made for small to medium boats, there are varying weights for different boats. In this case, a medium boat with about 400 lbs. on it can go up to 3.5 mph. For smaller boats, it can go up to 4 mph.
Q: Does this come with all the cables required to hook it directly to my battery?
A: Yes, it has all the cables required to be hooked directly to the battery.
Click Here To Find More Questions And Answers
Buy Minn Kota Endura C2 50 Trolling Motor From Amazon