Are you looking for a trolling motor for powering a light boat? Well, The Minn-Kota-Endura C2 30 inch is your answer. This trolling motor is capable of powering a small inflatable boat weighing a total of 450lb. You and your partner can comfortably go out fishing or on a picnic any day and come back without breaking a sweat. It has multiple features that make it easier to handle and durable as well. The composite material used to make the shaft make it as strong as steel and as light as aluminum. Less weight means more power is available for speeding and torque generation.
- Men who are taking their teenage sons out fishing on weekends
- Women who want to enjoy quiet time fishing in a river
- Young people who like going out for fishing trips
- Guys who want to get involved in friendly small boat racing competitions
- People who want to buy a budget motor for their lightweight boats
Let’s Take A Look At This Product Features:
Minn Kota Endura C2 30 Trolling Motor
- The Minn Kota Endura C2 30 Trolling Motor is Light, which is a plus for light boats.
- It has strong but light driving shaft which conserves the battery’s power.
- The Tilt Twist Tiller makes it easy to maneuver the boat in rough waters.
- The telescopic handle maximizes comfort when operating this trolling motor
- The Freshwater Transom Mounted Trolling Motor is not suitable for use in deep seas.
- The lower powering capabilities means that you cannot use it to carry four or more people.
- It is meant for use with light boats or small rafts.
- It uses a battery; you, therefore, need to recharge it periodically.
2. Benefits Of Tilt Twist Tiller: The ability to tilt, twist, and steer the Freshwater Transom Mounted Trolling Motor enables you to maneuver easily around obstacles. That feature is also very useful when you want to avoid collisions with other speeding boats, or you simply need to make a sharp turn.
3. Benefits Of Telescopic Handle: The ability of the handle to expand makes it easy to steer the boat while a person is sitting or standing. If you are tall, you will also find that you steer better with a longer handle than a short handle.
4. Benefits Of Composite Shaft: TA super light composite shaft provides both effective transmission and a lighter load for the battery. That means the battery will do more work driving the boat rather than just turning the transmission shaft. A light shaft is a plus for the battery’s performance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
Q: Do I need to buy a charger for this trolling motor’s battery?
A: Yes, you need to buy a battery charger and the Mini Kota battery charger is recommended.
Q: Does The Minn Kota Endura C2 30 Trolling Motor have a warranty?
A: Yes, its shaft comes with a lifetime warranty while the trolling motor itself has a 2-year warranty.
Q: How long do I need to recharge the battery?
A: It will take on average between an hour and two hours to recharge the Minn-Kota-Endura C2 30 inch Trolling battery. Using the recommended charger will extend the life of your trolling battery.
Click Here To Find More Questions And Answers