The best Minn Kota trolling motor will give you fantastic performance for many reasons. One, they lightweight, which lets you put them on your boat with ease and not strain yourself in the process. Two, Their shaft is able to withstand any stress you can put on them. They wouldn’t break and they wouldn’t leave you stranded out on a lake. Third is its ease of control. Either with one hand or with hands-free with your feet. This gets you to where you are going and does it in style. You can even install an auto navigation system on select models that will take you out on auto-pilot.
They give you more battery life with Digital Maximizer, you can get 500% more from a single charge. So, when you are looking for the best Minn Kota trolling motor, these five motors are perfect for your boat. You can pick any of them.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Minn Kota Trolling Motor
There are various factors you have to consider to ensure that you make the correct choice. Here are the some important factors to consider:
0-16” = 30″ shaft length; 16-22″ = 36″ shaft length; 22-26″ = 42″ shaft length
0-16″ = 36″ shaft length; 16-22″ = 42″ shaft length; 22-26″ = 48-52″ shaft length; 26-34″ = 54-62″ shaft length
Best Minn Kota Trolling Motors – Reviews
I have done a great research on the best trolling motor and discovered that they work better for specific tasks. I also noted that high price tag goes hand in hand with quality. You also need to make a very wise selection, so you get that which fits into your use. Here are the top models available for you.
Designed for the smaller boats:
- A dingy
- One person canoes
- And those who fish from inflatable pontoon chairs
However, that is not all:
- Great for ponds and smaller calm bodies of water. You can hold a position with a touch of your hand and you have 30 lbs of thrust to maneuver about your favorite fishing spot.
- 12 volts of power get you out onto your favorite water and the lighter the load and just one angler you have power for the whole day of fishing fun.
- Silent in operation and the speed is regulated with discrete increments for both forward and reverse movement. Minn Kota has the name for making precision trolling motors and this goes across the board for all the Endura line of their C2 series.
- Mounts best to the transom with a 36-inch shaft you will get where you are going in style.
- The motor controls with an extensible handle that responds to your slightest finger pressure.
- If you are an angler who likes the solitude of single fishing, The Minn Kota Endura C2 30 is made just for you.
So, if you are an angler who wants the best trolling motor available and on a budget. This is it.
Features Of The Minn Kota Endura C2 30 Trolling Motor:
Benefits: The main benefit is that you have a dedicated set of speeds that whether it is a bass boat, canoe, and even if you want to fish from a kayak. The speed is steady and it wouldn’t let you down in a pinch.
- Move mounting positions from front to back at will
- Change the working depth of the trolling motor to shallow
- Alters the thrust and speed your boat will achieve
- Fits on a variety of boats from canoe, flat bottom, inflatable, and Kayak
Benefits: This gives you a trolling motor that wouldn’t break down under load. You get maximum torque without snapping and that means you maximize your battery life and with less strain on the motor. This trolling motor goes the distance.
Benefits: You have the endurance and you can fish to your heart’s content without worry. 12-volt marine batteries are easily obtained. You do not have to worry about some strange battery configuration, which you have to pay big bucks to install.
1600 lbs of boat, people, and tackle. That is what you get when you go with this entry into the Minn Kota Endura C2 series of Trolling motor. This C2 40 transom mounted motor is perfect for those boats with 16 to 22 inches above the water line. You can then move out to your favorite fishing spot with precise control of forward and reverse speeds. The fish will never hear you coming.
For the smaller bass boats, canoes, and even kayaks you can get into those hard to reach places that the bigger boats cannot go. This lets you fish near banks and the shallows. You can perfect your fly-casting and pull in those trophy winners that you have always wanted. That is because you have an easily controlled trolling motor that responds instantly to every shift of your hand.
Using a standard 12 V battery, you can spend hours getting to that special spot where your favorite fish are biting. Saving you backbreaking paddling by running out on just the trolling motor alone. A Minn Kota Endura has an indestructible shaft that wouldn’t let you down no matter what load you will put on it as you glide across the water.
Features Of The Minn Kota Endura C2 40 Trolling Motor:
Benefits: Gives you a good use of your battery that gets you where you want to be and gives you the stay time you want and needs. If you are in a narrow channel, you can enter and move freely about.
Benefits: But, the real advantage is that 12 volts are an industry standard that can also power your other gear. In addition, putting an inverter in you can charge and keep your Smartphones, Tablets, and your GPS up and running to help you find your way about.
Benefits: Save wear and tear on the interior mechanisms of the motor. The shaft is lighter than a metal one. This lets if ramp up to speed quickly and when you reverse if will stop and spring in the other direction almost instantly.
Benefits: Respectable speed and low drain on the battery, this combines to let you get the most out of your fishing pleasure. What’s even better is there is almost no strain on the motor while it moves you about the water.
- 68 lbs worth of thrust that takes a larger boat with a number of anglers and all their tackle to anywhere you want.
- A 48-inch shaft means you have a high enough freeboard to keep the water and the angler separate with a higher clearance on motor mounting.
- Control is easily accomplished and your steer with just your feet should you be out fishing solo and want to fish and maneuver at the same time.
- Power is controlled with Minn Kota’s Digital Maximizer technology that gives you 5 times the power usage and ensures you enough to get you out and back on a single charge.
- Not a Transom mountable trolling motor
When it’s all said and done you have a trolling motor with the power and endurance for serious fishing and fun on a hard day of fish singularly or with a group. This is one of the best minn kota trolling motor on the market today. It also fits most anglers’ budget.
Features Of The Minn Kota Powerdrive V2 Pontoon Boat Trolling Motor:
Benefits: The versatility of what you can do with the thrust power available can put you right in the middle of a lake or river. The smaller the pontoon boat, the number of anglers goes up and with all their gear.
Benefits: Simple operation that lets your quarter an area to make sure you get that fish you want. You can focus on fishing and not worry about conning the boat as it’s almost like riding a bike and you can do it all while sitting or standing.
Benefits: You don’t have to go through the machinations to have your Pontoon boat rewired as it all comes in a single box that rests where you want it to sit. Now you get more out of a charge and you can feel comfortable to stay longer in the waters.
Benefits: Aside from silence, you also save wear and tear on the motor as well. This gives you a trolling motor that will be with you next season and the following ones as well. Heavy duty, dependable, and what you have always expected from Minn Kota’s products.
Get the best freshwater trolling motor. Yes I am talking about Minn Kota Endura C2 55 Trolling Motor. That’s why you again have a 12-volt trolling motor. If you use the Glass Mat Battery or a marine battery you get a day on a lake, river or stream that will be filled with excitement and you will get more fish as well.
- Transom mounting that lets you sit in the back and fish sitting down while seeking the most likely place to dip you hook.
- With the 55 lbs of thrust you, your gear and your friends are fishing with style and panache anywhere on your lake of choice and you move up and down a river to try all the likely venues where the fish are hiding.
- The 36-inch indestructible shaft lets you take a medium sized boat to the best places you want to go and not worry about a snapped shaft.
- The mounting is flexible and gives you a variable angle that lets you go from deep to shallow with ease. You have 10 positions in an easy to adjust manner along with the ability to remove the motor when you store your boat after your fishing outing.
After a careful look at this trolling motor, you see you have the one that balances power, ease of use, and price, a Win-Win in anyone’s book.
Features Of The Minn Kota Endura C2 Endura C2 55 Trolling Motor:
Benefits: 2200 lbs move through the water at a good clip and then slows to almost a crawl. You have the max in tackle and people you want to fit on your boat. In addition, this is running on the trolling motor alone.
Benefits: Maximum juice and maximum length of life on a single charge as well. That’s a Win-Win in anyone’s scorecard. Batteries are getting better true. But it’s how the motor uses the power you have is what counts. This is the best for both.
Benefits: Along with its lightness and indescribable strength, you get the speed with which it spins in either direction at a touch of your control. This translates into motion and you move your boat along with your friends to get the best fishing ever.
Benefits: Today, outboard motors are forbidden in some areas and your trolling motor does double duty.
- First, as the main propulsion system to get to your fishing grounds.
- Second, lets you troll at a slow rate of speed silently to sneak up on your prey.
- With the 48-inch shaft, this gives you a motor that fits on boats with up to 26-inches of free board. This makes for a stable platform and a medium-sized watercraft.
- Bass anglers especially will like the foot pedal control after they sit down for a leisurely cast and trolling lazily to luring the big one in.
- You can get 4X the endurance with the Digital Maximizer that controls amp flow and lets you stay out for a much longer and enjoying more fishing prospects at different places and less chance of running your charge down that cuts the fun short.
- Mounting the trolling motor on the front is the favored location by many anglers today as it lets them fish with a wider field, for a cast and better control of the boat and movement.
Adding on the optional GPS system, you always know where you are going, where you are going, and where you have been. This means you can get back to a favored spot time after time.
Features Of The Minn Kota Powerdrive 45 V2 Bow-Mount Trolling Motor:
Benefits: You now cover more ground, that lets you bring in more fish, and trophy sized ones at that. But, the real secret is that it all is simple to do and with less battery power than other trolling motors in this size.
Benefits: Aside from the obvious benefits for power usage, you have the built-in circuit breakers. You can get this as part of the Minn Kota Trolling Motor Power Center. Then you now have a fully controllable way to get the best from your trolling motor and its features all in one.
Benefits: However, the best use of the iPilot is as an autopilot that takes you unerringly to your destination. This is a unique feature that will soon be on all trolling motors in the future. It maneuvers and directs your boat to your favorite fishing spot and all you have to do is cast your line while your boat navigates itself.
Benefits: You never have to worry about the loss of the shaft and the loss of propulsion leaving you stranded out on a lake needing to be towed in. Your shaft will keep you moving no matter what. It also offers you more speed and saves on your battery due to its lightweight.
Getting the fish is the goal of having a great trolling motor. With the entire line of Minn Kota trolling motors gives you more battery and you get there quicker and get back on a single charge.
With the 5 trolling motors you’ve seen today, you have the options of the transom or bow mounting. You can control the motor via the tiller and you also can have hands free operation to maneuver your boat to your a favored fishing grounds.
All of this combines to take the guesswork out of getting you to where you want to be and making your way back at the end of the day. You get the best trolling motor and at a price that will make you and your better half both smile.